Make your project of conversion from outlook to Microsoft CRM super success with our cost effective, reliable and expert unique tools.
We will see how we can migrate from Outlook CRM to Microsoft CRM. This example will show you how you can do it using .CSV data file format.
Conversion from Outlook CRM to Microsoft CRM is done in two steps.
- Export data from Outlook CRM.
- Import the data into Microsoft CRM.
Exporting Data from Outlook CRM
- Outlook is providing facility to generate export file in .CSV format. So first we have to generate the .CSV file.
- First go to the File Menu. Click on Import/Export option.
- Select Export option. Click next and select comma separated values.
- Select Next.
- Select contacts folder from the folder list. Click Next.
- Select the export filename with .CSV extension. Click Next.
- Select Map Custom Fields. And remove unwanted fields. Click Ok and Finish. This will generate the .CSV file at the specified location.
Once you have generated the .CSV file, you have to import this file into Microsoft CRM.
Importing data into Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft CRM provides different ways for importing data into it. Some of them are explained here. You can use following utilities to import data into Microsoft CRM.
- Microsoft CRM SDK
- Data Migration Framework
- Bulk Import Wizard
Microsoft CRM SDK
You have to send data to a custom entity. Microsoft CRM is providing features to write a program for data imports.
Data Migration Framework
Data Migration Framework is utility provided as a part of Data Migration Pack offered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Microsoft CRM provides features which can be used to map Microsoft CRM data with the source data. Data migration framework makes use of common data format (CDF) database. You are required to fetch data into CDF database first then you can send these data to Microsoft CRM.
Bulk Import Wizard
Usually salesmen are using this utility most. They use it to manage campaigns, contact and accounts. Data should be provided in the simple text format with semicolon or comma delimiter. It supports .CSV type of files also.
Stop thinking now and buy our unique tools and get the best!!!