Our unique tool is your flight to success.
Let’s see how Sugar CRM data can be migrated to Microsoft CRM. This example explains how you can import data using .CSV format files into Microsoft CRM.
Conversion from Sugar CRM to Microsoft CRM is done in two steps.
- Export data from Sugar CRM.
- Import the data into Microsoft CRM.
Exporting Data from Sugar CRM
This example shows how you can export data from Sugar CRM into .CSV format files.
You can export complete list of records, selected records or all the records shown in the list view page. The target .CSV file shows field titles as a column header. Target .CSV file shows all the fields of a record including the record id (Unique identification string assigned by Sugar for each record).
Following steps are required to be followed.
- In the Module Home Page, click on the Export icon. This will open the Pop Up for the Export window.
- To export specific records from the list view, select them and then click Export. To export all the records of a module or to export all the record on the page Click on the Select and chose one of the options, this page or all the records. This will open you .CSV dialog box for you.
- Select Save to Disk to save the file to the disk or select Open to open the export file in .CSV format.
- Click OK to finish the operation. If you have selected to open the file, it will open the .CSV file into Microsoft Excel.
Now you are ready with .CSV file, you need to import it into Microsoft CRM.
Importing data into Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft CRM provides different ways for importing data into it. Some of them are explained here. You can use following utilities to import data into Microsoft CRM.
- Microsoft CRM SDK
- Data Migration Framework
- Bulk Import Wizard
Microsoft CRM SDK
You have to send data to a custom entity. Microsoft CRM is providing features to write a program for data imports.
Data Migration Framework
Data Migration Framework is utility provided as a part of Data Migration Pack offered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Microsoft CRM provides features which can be used to map Microsoft CRM data with the source data. Data migration framework makes use of common data format (CDF) database. You are required to fetch data into CDF database first then you can send these data to Microsoft CRM.
Bulk Import Wizard
Usually salesmen are using this utility most. They use it to manage campaigns, contact and accounts. Data should be provided in the simple text format with semicolon or comma delimiter. It supports .CSV type of files also.
Teething troubles while migrating can turn into a nightmare. Our unique tool will save your time and money and give you complete peace of mind.