CRM Software houses all the critical business information an organization needs to develop effective sales, marketing and customer-service strategies. The CRM Software solution empowers an organization to build stronger, more profitable relationships with customers and prospects. The CRM Software system can be run in a Windows and/or Web environment, which means that employees – whether in the office or on the road – are always in touch with the most up-to-date data and the most effective communication tools.
CRM Software allows you to target key customers, accelerate and streamline sales, marketing, and the order-to-installation life cycle, and back up your compelling products or services with great support. The CRM Software system also helps staff keep abreast of customer needs. By organizing and recording information, employees can reduce customer frustration by not asking the same questions over and over.
CRM Software allows small companies to look big. If you want to offer 24/7 support but don’t have the means to hire 24/7 support staff, use your CRM Software package to develop an automated, self-help program that answers client questions.
CRM Software allows your business to:
- Streamline Customer Care . Efficiently manage inbound service calls involving billing inquiries and payments, customer-service requests and tickets, thereby improving first-call resolution rates and customer satisfaction.
- Streamline Sales Cycles. Streamline sales cycles through the ability to convert opportunities to quotes or orders.
- Run Marketing Campaigns. Retain your most valuable customers by performing effective marketing campaigns.
- Optimize Field Service . Help companies optimize field resources in real time, even when field personnel is located outside of wireless coverage areas.
- Create and Validate Orders . Streamline and automate order capture and processing, ensure order accuracy, reduce order-entry training time, allow sales representatives to maximize margins with custom offers, and provide account representatives with up-selling and cross-selling recommendations.
- Manage Contract Compliance . Create and execute complex agreements, ensuring that delivery of benefits or execution of charges is driven by customer compliance with contracts.
- Provide Loyalty Management . Provide a scalable, flexible and complete customer-loyalty management system.
Our CRM Software has fast and simple deployment, upgrade and maintenance options, and does not require much time and effort to implement and test customizations. It’s been proven that up to 80% of support issues have been encountered already. If the information from those encounters is saved, you can quickly and accurately answer any future questions. If you can answer your customer’s question on that first call, the confidence your customer has in your company increases tremendously, thus improving your relationship and increasing customer retention. With the help of CRM Software this and many more processes are easily available.
Here are some features to keep in mind when choosing the CRM Software that’s best suited to your company’s needs.
Top 10 Features to Look for in a CRM System:
- Sales-cycle analysis
- Integration to your back-office accounting system
- Open, industry-standard technology
- Seamless flow of information between corporate systems and remote employees
- Real-time reporting and analysis
- Automated workflow
- Contact and campaign management
- Multiple language and multicurrency capabilities to support global business
- Ability to easily customize your solution to fit your business needs
- Scalability to accommodate future business growth
For more information, please read Customer Relationship Management.