Improve account handling
- Boost agent productivity with the intuitive user interface.
- Improve first-call resolution with access to customer histories.
- Automatically identify and delete duplicate records.
- Simplify adding, changing, and managing contact information.
- Model one-to-many, many-to-one, and complex relationships to provide great service.
- Gain actionable insights.
Account Management and history in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Manage cases efficiently
- Create, manage, and resolve cases by phone, e-mail, chat, Web, or in-person contact.
- Use rules-based routing and escalation to speed first call resolution (FCR).
- Plan and complete case activities manually or automatically and record them for future reference.
- Deliver appropriate service fast with an at-a-glance view of each customer’s history and service contracts.
Case tracking and resolution in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Simplify contract management
- Set up a catalog of products and services to track sales, incidents, and contracts to identify issues with specific offerings.
- Gain insights to help sell more support contracts.
- Create a contract repository to streamline case management.
- Give agents a view of the current status and service eligibility for each customer.
Service contracts and entitlements in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Tap into proven expertise
- Resolve common issues fast and avoid duplicated efforts by using the built-in Knowledge Base as a solutions repository.
- Share staff expertise and easily publish, store, and access the Knowledge Base information.
- Distribute Knowledge Base articles about best practices and solutions through the Web or automated e-mail response.
Integrated Knowledge Management, FAQs and Troubleshooting steps in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Define services with related resources and work schedules to increase precision.
- Save time with easy, visual scheduling.
- Get a centralized view of service workers’ calendars and resources to optimize scheduling.
- Save time and costs with increased visibility into how well current scheduling is fulfilling service goals.
Service Appointment Management and Scheduling in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Create personal, workgroup, departmental, or federated workflows with a handy wizard that reduces reliance on IT.
- Automatically assign activities to specific agents and use rules-based escalation to redirect cases to the right agent.
- Provide consistent handling across geographic locations with support for multiple languages and currencies.
Service Process automation and Escalation rules with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Deliver notifications and alerts through mobile devices to update customers on service schedules and appointments.
- Access and send CRM customer service data via any Web-enabled device.
- Use the Windows Mobile SDK to customize your mobile applications.
- Enhance customer service with better communications between field service and office staff.
Accessing Microsoft Dynamics CRM through your browser-enabled device.
Enhance service with insight
- Closely monitor customer service and support processes with dashboards and scorecards.
- Identify and address issues and refine key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provide customer service representatives with embedded cross-sell offers tailored to the needs of specific customers.
- Use built-in reports or create custom reports with a Report Wizard.
Uncover data trends and customer insights with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analytics Foundation