Improve sales planning, management
- Set up territories and teams for optimal organizational efficiency.
- Create price lists, discounts, and unit groups to streamline offer management.
- Post sales best practices and tips in the Resource Center.
- Use strong role- and group-based permissions for easy information distribution.
Setting sales quotas in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Automate your lead system
- Capture and track all lead details in one system.
- Automatically associate e-mail messages with relevant leads/opportunities.
- Assign leads and tasks automatically.
- Simplify lead qualification, scoring, and conversion.
- Easily segment data to generate leads from your customer base.
Lead tracking and routing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Manage opportunities effectively
- Close deals faster by centrally tracking key data and attributes for each deal.
- Create and monitor customized offers and pricing for each opportunity.
- Better track and position against competitors.
- Track actual revenue dollars by creating/tracking orders and invoices.
- Establish consistent sales processes enterprisewide.
- Use leading sales methodologies like Miller Heiman, SPI, and TAS within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Sales opportunity and process management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Streamline account management
- Track all activities and interactions for each contact or account.
- Identify influencers, constituents, allies, and roadblocks for each account.
- Quickly identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Track contract renewal dates and details.
- Define the parent-child relationships that depict complex organizations.
Account Management and hierarchies in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Boost sales productivity
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM within Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Eliminate redundant e-mail tracking.
- Improve communication and team collaboration through seamless integration with Microsoft Office products.
- Promote Office Outlook contacts to Microsoft Dynamics CRM with a few mouse clicks.
- Easily identify key data points through advanced search.
- Reduce wasted cycles with robust data-cleansing features.
Contact Management within Microsoft Office Outlook
Enhance pipeline management
- Easily track the sales pipeline for improved financial planning.
- Increase accuracy of revenue projections with individual or roll-up forecasting.
- Track revenue goals by dates, fiscal periods, or other predefined criteria.
- Identify key trends for deals won/lost and optimize the sales process.
Real-time pipeline analysis and forecasting with Microsoft Dynamics CRM embedded in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
Simplify workflow processes
- Improve productivity with personal, team, or organizational workflows.
- Automatically create or assign tasks and activities when rules are triggered.
- Automate simple or multilevel approvals.
- Automate scoring and distribution of leads.
- Set alerts for key events to take proactive measures.
- Define and enforce consistent sales processes enterprisewide.
Automating Lead Routing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Workflow.
Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Empower your sales force with real-time access to customer data from any Web-enabled device.
- Better prepare for customer meetings via real-time account details.
- Rapidly respond to customer requests while on the road.
- Continuously work details by updating and receiving leads 24/7.
- Discover new up-sell/cross-sell opportunities right on the spot.
Accessing Microsoft Dynamics CRM through your browser-enabled device.
Gain visibility and improve decision making
- View key performance indicators in real time with intuitive dashboards.
- Use built-in sales reports to conduct detailed analyses without IT assistance.
- Use robust data cubes for insightful trending analysis.
- Employ predictive analytics to identify key selling scenarios.
- Take advantage of the intuitive Report Wizard to instantly create ad-hoc reports.
Uncover data trends and customer insights with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analytics Foundation