The Microsoft Dynamics CRM suite is a comprehensive, mature, multi-industry proven CRM solutions and the Microsoft Dynamics sales module is at its core. Sales are the lifeblood of nearly all companies; Microsoft Dynamics sales module maximizes the sales potential of your staff.
One Location for all Customer Information
The ease of use, flexibility, and capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics sales module means your sales representatives will find it convenient to track all sales related activities about a customer or potential lead. Capabilities include:
- Manage, oversee, and supervise all aspects of the sales cycle (even when customized to your business process requirements), from lead through close.
- Monitor, track, and forecast sales activities of your sales representatives to assist in improving business processes and sales representative performance.
- Quickly find detailed account and contact information.
- Report on sales activities and performance that can be enhanced and tailored to the specific needs and reporting requirements of your business.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS SALES KEY FEATURES
- Account & Contact Information
- Opportunity Management
- Real-time, Interactive Dashboards
- Calendar & Activity Management
- Advanced Outlook Integration
- Sales Process Automation
- Contact Processes
- Sales Forecasting
- Customer Communications
- Literature Fulfillment
- Reference Library
- Competitor Tracking
- Integrated Marketing
- Integrated Customer Service
- Integrated Support
- Back-Office Integration
- Business Alerts / Notification
- Windows, Web, and Wireless
Microsoft Dynamics Canada will Increase Sales Productivity and Performance
Through our Sales Performance Audit our sales performance improvement experts can investigate and analyze your existing Sales software and make recommendations that will increase user adoption, information accuracy, and improve results.
Is your current sales software solution?
- Providing access to real-time dashboards of your sales pipeline enabling accurate analyze revenue potential and probability of closing.
- Support segmenting your sales opportunities by account manager, region, or status.
- Automate and alert pending sales cycle tasks customized by business conditions defined by your sales process requirements.
- Unleash the power of Crystal Reports to produce complex powerful useful reports.
Get More Info
Get a first look at just some of the benefits Microsoft Dynamics sales software has to offer in our Microsoft Dynamics product demos. Want to know more about Microsoft Dynamics sales software? Fill out our Get Info form, and we’ll send you what you need. Or, place a free Web Call and we’ll call you right back.