Mobile CRM frees your sales representatives to be far more productive where ever they happen to be located (on-road, office, airport, lunchroom, or gym, anywhere with cellular coverage!).
The Salesforce CRM suite is a multi-industry proven CRM solution. It is comprehensive and supports busy mobile users by utilising the fully integrated Salesforce mobile module. Now you can connect sales representatives on the move with their vital customer information and they will enjoy using the easy-to-use, rich functionality and real-time convenience of mobile CRM.
Salesforce Mobile CRM is fully featured. (It is not a Mobile CRM Lite!)
The Salesforce Mobile CRM features enable:
- Account & Contact Management. View, edit, and add to contact, account details, notes, to schedule meetings, update completed activities, keep up to date opportunities, and review tickets.
- Social Intelligence. Bring social intelligence to your sales process and gain insights from popular social media sites — like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout — right from within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
- Opportunity management. Gets all the details on all your team’s deals — stage, products, competition, quotes, and more (See where the leads are coming from and stay connected to the people and information you need to close every sale).
- Analytics. Get the insights you need to make smarter decisions. Dashboards offer a real-time picture of your business at a glance. Dig deeper with real-time Reports that anyone can create. And use the new Enterprise analytics to report on sales, service, custom apps, and 3rd party data.
- Email Integration. Use the email applications you already know. Whether your company uses Microsoft Outlook or Gmail, no one needs to change the way they work, so everyone stays productive.
- Workforce Efficiency. Centralize administration within Salesforce.
- Customisation. Customize using Point-and-click.
- Security. Provide a secure, highly encrypted mobile solution.
- Collaboration. Facilitate collaboration across teams, from anywhere.
- Deployment. Deploy and enable use quickly and easily across multiple mobile platforms (currently supports: iPhone, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile devices).
SalesForce Mobile CRM provides customization and visual drag-and-drop design tools to tailor the screen real-estate to show the most important information foremost. Save time and reduce complexity by tailoring SalesForce Mobile CRM to your business processes by combining Salesforce Mobile CRM with your custom and AppExchange mobile apps (including mapping, dialling and email) in just one click. Turn your mobile devices into a complete portable sales office to log calls, respond to hot deals and manage work opportunities.
Get More Info
Want to know more about Salesforce sales software? Get a first look at just some of the benefits Salesforce Mobile CRM has to offer:
Salesforce Mobile Feature Tour
Now, Salesforce, combined with your custom apps and AppExchange mobile apps, turns your mobile device into a portable sales office. You can log calls, respond to hot leads, work opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where you are. And collaborate across teams, from anywhere.
Bring social intelligence to your sales process. Gain insights from popular social media sites — like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout — right within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
Get all the details on all your team’s deals — stage, products, competition, quotes, and more. See where leads come from and stay connected to the people and information you need to close every sale.
Get the insights you need to make smarter decisions. Dashboards offer a real-time picture of your business at a glance. Dig deeper with real-time Reports that anyone can create. And use the new Enterprise analytics to report on sales, service, custom apps, and 3rd party data.
Marketing & Leads
Optimize campaigns from lead to close on every channel. Make smarter decisions about where to invest and show the impact of your marketing activities on your company’s bottom line.
Pardot Marketing Automation
Create, deploy, and manage online campaigns that increase revenue. Now your sales and marketing teams can work hand-in-hand to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability.
Drive team performance to a whole new level with Work.com, built on the Salesforce1 Platform. Set metrics-based goals, give coaching notes, and provide continuous feedback directly within Sales Cloud. Onboard new reps faster and amplify winning behaviors with real-time recognition and rewards.
Use the email applications you already know. Whether your company uses Microsoft Outlook or Gmail, no one needs to change the way they work, so everyone stays productive.
Tap into the wisdom of your employee social network. Get the resources you need to close more deals, faster. Find experts, access competitive information, and track deals wherever you are.
Fast, easy, accurate. Get in-line editing, override visibility, multi-currency support, custom forecast categories, and a complete, real-time view in to your team’s forecasts.
Approvals and Workflows
Use Visual Workflow to rapidly design and run any business process with drag and drop simplicity. Drive approvals in real-time from your Salesforce Chatter feed. And manage success with flexible Approvals processes for deal discounts, expenses, and more.
Partner Communities for Sales
Connect sales teams directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives and activities in one secure, branded location. Communities enables partners to find experts, collaborate on deals, and access critical information from any location. Close sales faster and win more partner deals with Communities.
Files & Content
Now it’s easier to share files, discuss them, publish the best, and track your content in real time. Quickly find what you’re looking for, share it securely, and even subscribe to receive alerts when something changes.
The above information is from the Salesforce Mobile software specification page.