Sugar CRM has in-built capability to integrate with Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, Gmail, Yahoo Mail and IMAP based servers which are considered important to marketing and sales related activities. Users are empowered to send mails directly from Sugar and synchronize them with schedules and email calendars. In addition to this users can work offline and manage projects from anywhere using mobile devices. Sugar CRM integration features simplifies communication with customers and employees so they can easily carry out their routine tasks.
Plug-ins for Sugar CRM
- Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and also IMAP mail integration
- Microsoft Outlook
- IBM Lotus Notes
The Sugar CRM offers functionality of Email Client on a desktop and it can also work as a web-based email application. This Email client application has capability to work with all the Sugar modules and its features include
- Drag-and-drop facility.
- Keyboard shortcuts and rules wizard.
- Support for contacts and personal in-boxes.
- Compatibility with all main email servers.
- Allows communication without leaving Sugar.