- Microsoft CRM
Strategy is to gain market share by giving it for free to all Microsoft Partners who are starting to use it and recommend it to end customers. Low cost to free bundling with other Microsoft products, gives it a direct volume advantage for all the Microsoft IT shops. Leveraging the very large Outlook user community gives it marketing seeding penetration and a huge potential upgrade base. Many people are getting burned by Microsoft CRM because so many inexperienced partners are flooding the market with Microsoft CRM services. Often talented internal IT people get bogged down and distracted from more important priorities trying to implement CRM. CRM is NOT just an IT project.
- Our Microsoft CRM clients select us because we have several times more experience with CRM than any of these partners.
- When Microsoft CRM projects fail or need superior expertise, clients select us to rescue, redesign, redeploy their CRM solution.
- Migration, switching or exporting to or from Microsoft CRM
- Being one of the first Microsoft certified in the country we understand the software, even old versions at a very deep level. Users benefit from the fact that our Microsoft CRM developers have come from working on more mature CRM’s and make it easy to use.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM suite is a comprehensive, mature, multi-industry proven CRM solutions and the Microsoft Dynamics sales module is at its core. Sales are the lifeblood of nearly all companies; Microsoft Dynamics sales module maximizes the sales potential of your staff.
One Location for all Customer Information
The ease of use, flexibility, and capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics sales module means your sales representatives will find it convenient to track all sales related activities about a customer or potential lead. Capabilities include:
- Manage, oversee, and supervise all aspects of the sales cycle (even when customized to your business process requirements), from lead through close.
- Monitor, track, and forecast sales activities of your sales representatives to assist in improving business processes and sales representative performance.
- Quickly find detailed account and contact information.
- Report on sales activities and performance that can be enhanced and tailored to the specific needs and reporting requirements of your business.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS SALES KEY FEATURES
- Account & Contact Information
- Opportunity Management
- Real-time, Interactive Dashboards
- Calendar & Activity Management
- Advanced Outlook Integration
- Sales Process Automation
- Contact Processes
- Sales Forecasting
- Customer Communications
- Literature Fulfillment
- Reference Library
- Competitor Tracking
- Integrated Marketing
- Integrated Customer Service
- Integrated Support
- Back-Office Integration
- Business Alerts / Notification
- Windows, Web, and Wireless
Microsoft Dynamics Canada will Increase Sales Productivity and Performance
Through our Sales Performance Audit our sales performance improvement experts can investigate and analyze your existing Sales software and make recommendations that will increase user adoption, information accuracy, and improve results.
Is your current sales software solution?
- Providing access to real-time dashboards of your sales pipeline enabling accurate analyze revenue potential and probability of closing.
- Support segmenting your sales opportunities by account manager, region, or status.
- Automate and alert pending sales cycle tasks customized by business conditions defined by your sales process requirements.
- Unleash the power of Crystal Reports to produce complex powerful useful reports.
Get More Info
Get a first look at just some of the benefits Microsoft Dynamics sales software has to offer in our Microsoft Dynamics product demos. Want to know more about Microsoft Dynamics sales software? Fill out our Get Info form, and we’ll send you what you need. Or, place a free Web Call and we’ll call you right back.